Income Tax 2020
Income Tax 2020 – Are you ready?
SARS has published new deadlines for you to submit your Income Tax Return for the period 1st March 2019 to 29th February 2020.
Tax Season opens on the 1st September 2020.
Individuals with one salary need to submit there tax return between 1st September and 16th November 2020.
Your tax return can be submitted online using SARS efiling.
Put your documents together so you are ready to file.
- IRP5 Certificate from your employer
- Medical Aid Certificate from your Insurance Broker
- Any Medical expenses not covered by Medical – put those slips together
- Retirement Annuity IT3 certificate
- Any Dividend Certificate – Ask your Insurance Broker
- IT3 certificates from your bank for Interest earned.
- Your logbook if you have make use of your personal car and receive a travel allowance from your employer
Individuals that have more than One Income – You return needs to be submitted between the 1st of September 2020 and 31st January 2021.
The above documents are needed and depending on your extra income, additional information is required. Chat to us at The Bookkeeping Company for assistance with your Income Tax Returns
In some cases you will be required to visit a SARS branch. Appointments for individuals is now available. Click on the link which will take you to https://tools.sars.gov.za/SARSeBooking.
For 2020 and 2021 Income Tax Guides please pop over to our Budget Guideline 2020 /2021
You can find all Income Tax Tables and Budget guidelines for previous years under Business Tools.
- Registration for efiling
- Income Tax Returns
- Assistance with what information you need to take to SARS for your appointment. This is to ensure your appointment goes well.
We are here to help – Contact Cherine on 082 403 0792 or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org